Creating an interactive guide for your users is an excellent way to lead your customers and prospects in the right direction. Minerva makes it easier than ever to create a self-serve knowledge base for your SaaS product or website. This blog will look at how to create interactive user guides, how to assign permissions and how to use Minerva in conjunction with your SaaS product.
What is Minerva?
Minerva is the easiest way to capture and share clickable instructions for anything on the internet. No screenshots. No red arrows. No screencap videos. Just step-by-step guidance. The Minerva Chrome extension lets you embed complex documentation into a URL!
With Minerva, you can maintain
- AI Knowledgebase - Documentation is created for you based on common user paths through your product.
- Interactive Guides - Minerva empowers you to create in-app guides in seconds.
- Automatic Screenshots - Each Minerva guide comes with screenshots showing your clients exactly what they need to do.
- Dynamic Videos - Generate AI-generated videos to free up your customer education team to work on powerful curricula, not menial tasks.
Here are just a couple of the ways organizations can benefit from Minerva:
- Customer Success - Easily create one-to-many customized educational content for your clients.
- Product Management - Build in-product walkthroughs in seconds without bothering your Engineering team.
- Revenue Operations - Create customized product demos and close more trials with personalized content.
How to Create Interactive User Guides of any Website using Minerva
- Signup to a FREE plan or subscribe to one of their paid plans at MINERVAKNOWS.COM
- Once you're logged in, create a Guidebook to organize your Guides.
- Install the Chrome Extension and Start Creating your Guides!
- Copy the shared URL link or embed the guide on your website.