Do you want to learn how to design and build websites like a pro? Do you want to build websites with no coding skills? Then you should try WebWave, an online web design software platform that let's you build websites like the professionals. To really understand the features of the platform, you need to try it. But be warned: It's addictive, you will find yourself designing and building websites for hours!
What is WebWave?
WebWave is a white-labeled website builder that lets ordinary people like you and me to build professional, custom-designed websites for your own business or clients.
How to Build and Design Websites like a Pro with WebWave
- First, you'll need to sign up for an account on their website at webwave.me
- Once logged in, just click on NEW WEBSITE and you'd see their dozens of templates to start with.
- After you choose the template or start with a blank canvas, you'll be able to edit the website in WebWave's Visual Editor. Just drag and drop elements in the Canvas and lay it out just like editing a WORD DOCUMENT!
- Make sure to view your website on different screen sizes to make sure users see always the best view of your website.
- You can even collaborate with other people by sharing them a link for them to comment on the design of the website!