One of the most frustrating things for a small business owner is the amount of time it can take to get all of the business's data to all of your business application systems and platforms. In most cases, this process will involve a lot of manual input from one platform to the next, which means that it can also be prone to errors. Thankfully, there is a better way to get all of your business's data synced across multiple platforms. The SyncSpider program was created for this very purpose, and in this post, you will learn how to sync all of your business data with SyncSpider.
What is SyncSpider?
SyncSpider is an app-to-app connection tool that helps e-commerce businesses automate sales, marketing, and fulfillment.
How to Sync All of your Business Data with SyncSpider
- First, you'll need to signup or login to your account at SyncSpider.com.
- Once logged in, you'll need to Setup or Add All your Apps inside the SyncSpider platform.
- Next, you'll need to setup a task. Choose your first App, then your next App to integrate.
- You can do multi step workflows depending on your plan. Click on Next to choose the action for your integration and map all fields that will be synced between your apps.
- You can even do a custom integration right inside SyncSpider using your own API, External API, or custom CSV.