Have you ever asked yourself the questions: "How do I track my sales?" or "How do I optimize my site?"
We're going to show you how to do both with one tool, called TruConversion.
TruConversion is an all-in-one conversion optimization platform.
This is a step-by-step guide to using TruConversion to track and optimize your sales funnels.
What is TruConversion?
TruConversion is an easy-to-use funnel tracking and optimization tool that offers heatmaps, session recordings, and form analytics to help you craft your best strategies.
How to Track and Optimize your Sales Funnels with TruConversion
- First you'll need to signup or login on their website at truconversion.com.
- Once logged in, just add your website URL to start tracking and optimizing. TruConversion will generate a unique tracking code which you would need to embed on all pages where TruConversion will start tracking so you can optimize them for conversions.
- You can start tracking by setting up Smart Funnels where you can specify which pages you want track and start optimizing conversions.
- You can also setup Funnels tracking which is similar to Smart Funnels feature.
- Setup a Heatmap recording for your pages so you'll know which areas on your page are "converting" more than others, which areas of your sales funnel they are clicking or focusing on, and which needs to be fixed to increase the conversion.
- You can also setup tracking for forms so you'll be able to monitor how your Forms are performing.
- Setup recordings on specific pages so you'll be able to see what specific actions are your website visitors or prospects are doing. It's like having a CCTV cameras installed on your website.
- You can also setup microsurveys like small bite sized surveys to ask for feedback from your users. This works like the popular tool, HotJar.
- Setup full surveys using the tool on specific actions or pages so you'll be able to engage personally with your users. You can check out the full survey on our website here.