As a business owner, you are well aware of the need for collecting important information from your customers.
It could be product specifications, pricing, contact details, or any other valuable information you want to lead into your database.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create web forms for your Wordpress site with Kaliforms.
What is Kaliforms?
Kali Forms is the ideal solution for helping you build the form you need for your WordPress website.
Kali Forms comes with a powerful and easy to use Drag & Drop builder that will help you build your form layout with only a couple of mouse actions.
How to Create Web Forms for your Wordpress site with Kaliforms
- Head on to their website at kaliforms.com or download the FREE version from your Wordpress site in the official Wordpress repository.
- If you have the PRO version, you can login on their site and download all the plugins from your account.
- Install and Activate Kaliforms LITE and PRO versions on your Wordpress website just like any plugin. Activate the required extensions from there which includes an eSignature addon and various other integrations.
- Create an unlimited number of forms based on your need and design it using their drag and drop builder by adding form elements into the canvas.
- Copy the shortcode and drop it into pages or posts on your Wordpress website. Check out this live form here.