Signing a document is, and always has been, a critical step in a transaction.
You can't close a deal, sign a lease, or get your dog to sign a non-compete agreement without doing it. But in today's digital world, where more and more people are using electronic signatures, what is the best way to get that signature?
It turns out there are many ways to get electronic signatures, but not all of them are created equal.
In this blog post, I'll show you the best way to get an electronic signature from anyone using Signaturely.
What is Signaturely?
Signaturely is an online, cloud based platform that lets you create, send, sign and store digital documents with legally binding online signatures.
How to Get Electronic Signatures from Anyone using Signaturely
- The first step is to signup or login to an account on their website at signaturely.com
- Once you are logged in, choose an option to have a document signed by yourself, other people or both.
- Just follow the step by step process to prepare your document for signing by drag and drop elements into the document like signature placeholders, textboxes, checkboxes, date and initials.
- Once you click on send, this will send an email notification to the signatory. You can also set a password to be generated each time a document is sent for signature to make sure only the designated signatory is allowed to do the electronic signature. You can also send reminder notifications or copy the signatory link and send this manually.
- You can also create templates for your company which comes in handy for recurring templates or forms that needs to be forwarded for electronic signature.
- Signaturely can also be integrated with cloud based storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive, and Box.