For many businesses, social media has become a cornerstone of their marketing and communications strategy. Online events and happy hours are a great way to leverage that. But what if your business doesn’t have the resources to organize and execute these types of events on their own?
That’s where Run The World comes in.
What is Run The World?
Run The World is an online platform to host interactive online experiences.
How to Run Online Events and Happy Hours with Run The World
- First sign up or login on their website at runtheworld.today.
- Once you are logged in, just create your event in one click of a button!
- Choose Happy Hour to create an online interactive experience for your community, colleagues, friends, families, and everyone else!
- Enter the event by turning on your microphone and camera.
- As the host, you can play the Intro videos right inside the platform.
- You can also run Polls to engage with your audience.
- In between long sessions, you can play Stretch Break videos with just a click of a button!
- Selling a product? No problem, you can create Call to Action buttons right inside the host control panel.
- Want to even make the Happy Hour more memorable? How about a GROUPFIE! Take a picture with your camera and ask the audience to do it too!
- Running a matchmaking event, networking or even a breakout session? Run a virtual cocktail party!
- Run The World even let's you run a full conference where speakers, sponsors, and more can come join the event.
- Showcasing just a product? Run The World can also run smaller events and lets people have a wonderful experience right on the browser.
- Run The World even live streams to Facebook, Youtube, and custom RTMP servers.